Talk2 Solutions Co., Ltd
Talk2 Solutions Co., Ltd (known as Talk2) was founded in 2016 by experienced and entrepreneur-minded Cambodian professionals who have diversified academic and professional backgrounds, experiences, and in-depth local and international market knowledge. The company was established in response to the rising demand for professional call center services and customer relationship management among the businesses in the country and the globe.
Our main objective is to give you a convenient and cost-effective one-stop contact center solutions to take care of all your inbound and outbound requirements and to effectively manage your customer relationship.
Cambodia adds an average 164,000 people to its labor force each year. Cambodians are becoming increasingly well educated – locally and internationally – and more are studying English, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, as well as other foreign languages to improve their employment opportunities.
Grow With Us
What are your Concerns?
We have a skilled professional team, equipped with the latest technology, reliable support systems. Our Quality Management System ensures standard performance that is equivalence to International Standard ISO 9001:2000.
Talk2 places a strong emphasis on staff development of professional and in-depth training programs and qualification tests for ensuring excellent call center service quality. HR Department- Provides skill and language training programs, and tests employee qualification and language proficiency levels. On top of that…
Inbound Contact Center Services
Customer service is the backbone to the success of every business. TALK2 Contact Center service knows what makes a great inbound call center service. The key to successful inbound service is having customer service representatives who really understand your product or service.
TALK2 recognizes that having a competent inbound customer support is crucial for your business, and our inbound call center services provide outstanding customer service supports that keep you in contact with your valued customers.
- Customer care
- Product/service enquiries
- Customer complaint handling
- Order taking/ Order processing
- Reservation and registration services
- Application process
- Technical Support
Benefits of Inbound Contact Center
- Focus on Core Business Functions
- Reducing operating costs and increasing sales
- Uninterrupted business operation for 24/7 including public holidays
- Effective call management during peak times
- Value-added call handling
- Promoting long term growth
- Customer satisfaction, trust, and loyalty
- Effective and efficient customer complaint resolution
- Creating first impression for your clients
Outbound Contact Center Services
TALK2 outbound call center services can handle your business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-consumers (B2C) campaigns. Our outbound call center service is designed to play as an extension of your company’s marketing and customer care teams, as we provide you with the perfectly fit talents and tools to grow your business.
- Lead generation
- Survey and Research
- Event marketing
- Contact verification
- Payment and subscription reminder
- Debt Reminding /Collection
- Customer loyalty program
Benefits of Outbound Contact Services
- Standard quality services
- Low Cost
- Increase in sales and profitability
- Ability to launch telesales or marketing campaigns
- Ability to track and monitor telesales/marketing activities
- Quality and cost-effective lead generation services
- Up-sales and cross sales opportunities
- Opportunities for acquisition – new services and products to existing clients
- Surveys – customer order processing
- Verification – on quality assurance
Unified/Digital Communication Services
Talk2 offers cost-effective and comprehensive Unified communication service supports. Unified support helps companies interact with their customers by proactively inviting them to an online chat in real-time or other channel.
Unified support provides companies with an effective two-way communication system that can be utilized as an interactive customer support tool, as well as an effective marketing aid that converts browsers into buyers.
Benefits of Unified/Digital Communication
- Improve company’s customer engagement
- Stay connect from all channel
- Establish Customer service presence in the Social Media sphere
- Building Brand and Measuring Brand Health
- Service availabilities
- Optimize marketing effectiveness,
- Increase in sales and profitability
- social media’s
- Operational efficiency